Mark Hulsey, Managing Broker, was originally licensed in real estate in Chicago, Illinois in 1983. After working many years in marketing and as a real estate investor, Mark was recruited by RE/MAX Results and founded RE/MAX Results – Commercial Group in 2003. Mark has led their commercial team to be one of the top performing commercial brokerage groups year after year in the Twin Cities metro area and a national production leader within RE/MAX Commercial. Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
He is an accomplished public speaker & CRE trainer, and often shares his knowledge of the commercial & investment world with RE/MAX and other organizations throughout the U.S. In addition to being a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, Mark has received numerous commercial real estate sales production awards every year since 2003.
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- #1 Commercial Team – RE/MAX Integra Midwest 2016 – 2019
- #3 Commercial Team United States 2019
- #8 Commercial Team Worldwide 2019
- #3 RE/MAX Commercial Team US 2018
- #5 RE/MAX Commercial Team US 2018
- #9 RE/MAX Commercial Team Worldwide 2018
- #5 RE/MAX Commercial Team Worldwide 2009
- Top Commercial Brokerage Firm: Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal – 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Top Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Contributor since 2003
Mark is married to Nancy Hulsey since 1987 and have five children. The Hulsey’s reside in St. Paul, Minnesota.